Monday, October 25, 2010

The boys start school


So I just have to back track a little. This is the boys starting school in September. When Mason started he was very excited but I think he was a little confused. We had done a preschool program last year with some of the ladies in the ward that have kids his age. I think he thought that is what we were doing again. When I told him he gets to go to a real school this time then he was really excited. He's been doing great so far and has plenty of stories to tell his teacher.

When Aidan started he was very excited as well. He did great going to preschool so I knew he would have no problem with Kindergarten. He even likes to do his homework which is always a plus. They were so happy to have new DC backpacks too.

About a week prior to school starting Griff was really excited. He had picked out some new clothes and had gotten new shoes for his birthday. He thought getting the DC backpack was awesome too. When it came to the morning of school I could tell he was a little nervous because he was being very quiet. Then when I dropped him off he started to cry and after a good pep talk he was o.k. It always breaks my heart when I see him upset but we both made it through the first day of grade two. Now he is doing great but he loves it when Aidan goes to school the same day. I think it is comforting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment