Friday, October 1, 2010

10 year reunion

So 10 years come and gone. I can't believe I've been out of high school for 10 years already (WOW). Honestly in some ways it seems so long ago and in other ways I feel like it was a week ago. I certainly don't feel any older than I did back then. The only difference is a hubby of 8 years and 4 kids (another wow).
This is the class mates that were able to make it. I thought that for a moment all those emotions of high school would come flooding back. The insecurities, the self consciousness, but when I got there I felt quite confident. I didn't have any big education or travel experiences to brag about but what I did have was Mike by my side. A loving husband who makes me feel worth a million every day. Which is more than I can say for some of the people there. Also 4 beautiful, healthy kids to show off. That was worth a lot to me.
I had to take a picture of Mine and Ginny's babies together. If you would have told us back then that we would be sisters-in-law and have babies the same age we would have never believed it.
Holding up 10 fingers each to show 10 years gone by.
We both look pretty darn good for just having had babies almost 3 months ago. We got our make-up done by Sarah, Kate's sister. She did an awesome job. I don't normally look this done up but it was a nice change.

1 comment: