Monday, April 26, 2010

38 weeks







So here I am at 38 weeks pregnant. I am feeling very big and getting very uncomfortable. At this point it seems almost impossible to sleep. I wake up at night mostly because I can't find a comfy position or I'm hungry of my mouth is so dry I can barely breath. I have to admit though I have enjoyed this pregnancy the most. I think because I know this is my last which I feel sad and happy about all at the same time. I feel so excited to finally meet this baby but at the same time I am holding on to every moment with her in my belly. Feeling every movement and kick is such an incredible feeling that I have learned to cherish. I will miss being pregnant but I'm so looking forward to the opportunity of raising a daughter.

1 comment:

  1. You look soo cute Tona!! Can't wait to meet baby Sydnee in a few days!!

    ReplyDelete