Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Girl room




We were so excited when we found out we were having a girl. One of my first thoughts was how am I going to decorate the room. I had some ideas in mind as far as color and decor but I wanted it to be perfect. I knew this was going to be my last baby and not to mention my only girl. The room had to be just right. Mike and the boys helped me paint and put up the chair rail. We made it a family event. My sister Rhonda helped with the finishing touches. Not only am I so excited for this baby but the boys cant wait to have a sister and I'm pretty sure Mike is thrilled to have a daughter. I hope that Sydnee likes the room as much as I enjoyed decorating it.

1 comment:

  1. Tona, it is seriously ADORABLE!! I love it! I can't wait for her to come!!

    ReplyDelete